Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blgo 15 Refelction

Imagine that we have the technology to put side by side two versions of yourself, one in early September and one today. Putting aside any physical differences (from hair to weight to clothes etc), what would the compare and contrast yield in terms of intellectual and emotional differences? You can discuss what happened in this class in terms of ideas you encountered, writing you did, people you got to know but you certainly do not have to limit the analysis to the classes you had with me only (or even just to college). Develop your response with
“Time is what we want the most, yet what we spend the worst” is one of the most favorite quotes and my motto. I believe that we do not appreciate the time as much as we should. That’s why we are sometimes lazy and we spoil our ability. When I came to this class the first time, I did not prepare as a good student at all. In fact, I love expressing my thoughts and I deeply appreciate literature, yet I did not focus fully. It was my fault and I should’ve worked as much as I could. I hope that this motivates me when I start next classes to study harder.
Although, I have not been a good student in the classes, I still appreciated that what all professors brought. In Japan, academic is very restricted. I got to say there is not much freedom for students in Japan and the Professors are not as friendly as here. I learned a lot of things about media which will help me when I major PR.I love films, and American film class put me in completely different perspective. Eng 101 definitely helps me to develop an essay.
Reading my classmates essay enriched my academic writing and the professor did not bore us, but try to teach us philosophy from the movies, so we can be interested. Especially, I love GATTACA. The movie became one of the most favorite movies. It inspired me a lot since I was the only international student in the class with lack of English skills. Honestly, I have a worse start, but hopefully, I will make it up just like Vincent.
I don’t think I have spent my time wisely in this semester. That made me disappointed, so from now, I will focus and fulfill my academic. Overall, there is a bit of change if I compare me from September to me as now. I am more willing to learn and I am ready to be a good student.

No comments:

Post a Comment