Tuesday, November 9, 2010

MOMI

Personally, I thought the guide for our group did a good job. First off, our group saw the dolls of all the popular characters. This showcase was tons of money grabbing opportunities. The guide told us that some of the dolls actually made more money the films. This showed that we could not underestimate the cute dolls. The second, we learned the history of arcade game. She did not explain all of the details since we were a bit of lack of time, but I was happy to see pong. Honestly, I don’t think I can handle playing pong for a long time because I grew up with video games, but I could tell it was really popular. Short after, we stood in front of pictures of old actors. I was surprised at Chaplin’s look when he was young. Somehow, I felt black-white films actors had better facial expression by wathcing

No comments:

Post a Comment